Sunday, March 16, 2008

BEWARE: SMART *888 Customer Care

I have called SMART's Hotline too rarely. In those few occasions I have compared the service I received from SMART and GLOBE. So far, SMART's Customer Care is the WORST, ever! Wait time is horrible, for one. Add to that the atrocity that the persons answering your calls give. Damn! Not only do they lack english skills but they also lack the information that you need! They would answer rhetorically. Apart from that these people really have attitudes! They don't know how to handle calls. Imagine one Rep telling me to properly use the phone or else they would drop the call and the moment I said "Excuse me" after that was thin air! Voila! She was gone! They are really horrible as monsters and very atrocious! I almost have my calls dropped the moment I speak English and ask them to repeat what they have just said due to poor grammar. They make me sick and nose-bleed! I tell you... Before you call this *888 number with your mobile phone get a glass of water, turn your air conditioning to the max, grab a pain reliever or worse something for the heart. Think more than twice! I am warning you!

0 comments: