Sunday, August 3, 2008

Night out with SAA schoolmates

Enrique (Iking) invited me last night to meet our former schoolmates (his friends and my soon-to-be friends) from SAA. We were batchmates. Had to leave SAA after elementary grades and move to another high school. Glad to have seen matured faces whom I have not for almost 16 years now. They all look different! Well..... kind-a... Eumir Buban though is still Eumer. Only that he looks like a dad now. He doesn't have any kids yet. I also met Jaime Vargas (joined when they were high school).

It was raining though!

I followed late at night to where they are at Pioneer and drove all the way from Mandaluyong to ParaƱaque to drop by AirForce 1. But hell that KTV wasn't for us. Owen, Eric Codornis and Manuel were left there and we had to go back to QC. Richard Galang, Enrique, Emerson Guazon, Mary Ann Balin, Jessica (came to SAA high school so we haven't been together) and I went to Jay-J's around Metrowalk.

Last night I met Rea and Lourds too!

Left 5:30am and got home 6am. Couldn't sleep that much. Had to watch some movies online!

0 comments: