Sunday, April 5, 2009

Holy Week 2009

Wow, Holy Week is just a breath away. Am simply here in Cainta. My folks arrived and am about to spend a very busy holiday week with them. I will be out of office next week and getting my break from a very busy work life... whew!!!

Summer... Summer is here... I hate the glaring sun. I am looking forward to a hot spring resort in Laguna... That simple... Just that...

Will this be a break from boy toys too? Will see...

Wait and see...

On another note, we were at MAKRO yesterday and I bought stuff we needed at home--- mattress, pillows, an evaporative airconditioner and a TV set... I noticed that the evaporative airconditioner does really get its water evaporating but still far from being cold... The TV set was utterly nice as I laid eyes on its 29" screen. Wow... We didn't have this large a TV before!!!

Whew! Another whew!!! too much for spending and this holy week will be another!

0 comments: