Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday, May 02

I watched Paano Na Kaya this morning when I woke up. Now am stuck to the song. It was barely 5am when I got out of bed to watch the movie. The movie Miss You Like Crazy has just ended on our big screen too. These 2 pinoy movies are a hit on my heart. Fairly moving. Although if you have seen One More Chance by the same actors you could pretty much say that the plot was the same.

Last night Cheng came with Tope and did a demo on Galvanic Spa by Nu Skin. They presented the business opportunity too. I dunno. Am not really into it now.

Slept late coming from work last night so I had to spend whole evening sleeping. This weekend will be dedicated for rest and watching movies ey.

I spoke with Mom today on funding for housing improvements. They wanted to have the 2nd floor of the Guinobatan house constructed. We also talked about my youngest brother's challenges at school flunking 3 subjects and wanting to move to another school. I have yet to speak with this young man.

Its pretty warm in here. Summer is not yet over although there are occasional rain showers. Am not sure as to why. I have no idea. Its just freak'n warm and I can't stand it. I have to stay in my room all day and our electric bill has gone really high.

Back to watching another movie, after lunch.

0 comments: