Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday 16 July 2010

Life is beautiful.

To be betrayed by a very close friend is a different story.

Today, let me share with you how beautiful life is and how serene it is to be with someone who loves you more than you could ever have imagined in your life. Today marks but one of those many days to come where love is overwhelming. Today we celebrate life again, one of the many to come.

How do I reckon this unfathomable love?

Looking at the past it is with great joy that I share this life with you. One that has come as a blessing. The surreal complexities of love.

I have always believed that there is hope. Now I become a living testament that waiting does bear fruit and that love comes at the most unexpected time, at the most unexpected moment, with the most unexpected person. I found mine. Or should I say we found ours? Never did it cross my mind that he was just there all this time. And I can't stand a day out of his range's love... I am well taken care of...

Today as well bears relief that he is doing his best for me and for us...

What more could I have asked for?

0 comments: