Thursday, October 10, 2013

Electrolux Dishwasher ESF2433W - DO NOT BUY!

Electrolux Dishwasher ESF2433W, Ronald Arevalo (Head) and Christian Guiba of Electrolux - you all are just UNACCEPTABLE for not acknowledging that your product is DEFECTIVE! I am so done with you! DO NOT BUY their products! Where do you find a dishwasher that needs prior cleaning for the appliance to work??? If I only had enough time I would have hurled these people into a PRODUCT LIABILITY suit! I am so furious! Bitches! And the ATTITUDE. OMG. Done. NO more Electrolux products for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
was considering getting one... how come u r so pissed w it? can share thanks
Jeff

Rachel said...

The dishwasher was unable to clean the dishes well. Just sucks. They don't want me to return.

Sandy Moo said...

Wat detergent did u use n how were the dishes before u put them in? Was it a once off? Or cold it be that putting in the dishes right? We're the dishes w dried food etc? Just wondering cuz I read the reviews so far was ok til i chanced upon ur blog.. Pls share ur side m if used it again got better results? Do u still v the dw?