Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday, April 30

Paano Na Kaya

Bugoy

 

I really love this songs. It sinks in, big time. Although I have not experienced yet falling in love with a friend (I won't befriend them in the first place if I like them, hahaha, that will just make it complicated) this makes a lotta sense.

 

It's Friday. Last day of work. Heading to a weekend. I have a lot of things to wrap up. This new HH QA Director is simply toxic. That's why I hate new people coming in coz they ask you to do a lot of whatever they think at the moment and use you to fill their gap of understanding, trying to blend in. sucks!  big time! And now I have a deadline to beat that was packaged as a quiz on what I know. Clever! This will simply feed her lack of utter sense to understand what she got into to begin her new life. She sucks, right?

 

Sounds… sound trip… sounds… more sounds… sound trip…

 

Going back to Bugoy. Others hate his rendition.  Pero ako, I love it. Not big time loving how it was sang but I am thrilled with the song. I find it kind-ah naughty. Challenges of falling in love with your friend huh?!

 

Gotta go back to sleep… Work later… ZZzzz

0 comments: