Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feb 9, Saturday fever

I opened an HSBC Classic account with HSBC Savings Bank in Valle Verde. At the same time I requested for an HSBC Classic VISA Card. This is a secured credit card. How it works is like I have a guaranteed amount with the bank. Eighty percent (80%) of my savings amount is my credit limit. That said the approval was very fast. I opened the account on a Thursday noon and the courier was at our doorsteps Sunday morning with the VISA Card.

Yesterday, Riza, Troy and I went to Southmall to attend Georgia's kid's christening. The flux at SLEX was unnerving that we didn't make it to church. And so we headed to SM Southmall and had merienda at Barrio Fiesta (the reception).

Oh boy, Troy's new card is grand and dazzling! Geez! I wanna have my own! Darn! He's rich while I can barely breath! hahahaha
By the way, talking about Troy, he is still obstreperous and boisterous!

Before going home Riza and I dropped by TIMEX (Southmall) and claimed the DUNLOP Sens 1 watch that came free with the HSBC VISA Card.

Arriving at Cainta, I have to drop by the supermarket to swipe the card. I mean to buy some house supplies. I was so tired upon getting home. I felt dizzy upon waking up and so I thought I was pregnant only for me to remember that I barely ate last night!
I have been looking for images of these cards online coz I do not have a scanner but I am finding it hard! I love how the HSBC cards look like. They're striking!

** I am eating oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and polvoron now from a stall in Banchetto **

0 comments: