Monday, February 4, 2008

40 Days: + Jay Russell B. Arjona +

Dec 25 to Feb 4, 2008

Suddenly I began to count... Realized, 40 days... It has been 40 days since his demise from my life. I remember looking at the calendar months back with the same thought, it has been 40 days since we were together. It has been 40 days of agonizing pain. A day more and I have surpassed the 40 days of Christ's passion. I have weathered the emotions. And now, looking back at those more than 40 days is alleviating.


You guys know who you are. Thank you for absorbing all the anguish that I had. I am so grateful for the support and the long talks that we had. For listening to the sunny moments of this fairytale romance up to its stormy end.
Relationships has taught me to endure, made me rich in flavor and be robust. We love and yet again we love though we know it might hurt. As mortals, pain is part of life. We sacrifice because we wanted to cherish a lasting relationship. Until we can no more. We never forget the ones we love. Yes, I still love him and I always will.

I would like to appreciate ALL those who have played an active role in my life since I decided to end it. It has been a journey of life and so we MUST go on.

0 comments: