Monday, February 4, 2008

uTorrent Download

I was downloading the recent episode of Smallville (Season 7 Episode 10) few minutes ago. I was sooo thrilled. Oh boy, the download was very fast (compared to my previous download experiences). I have been using SMART Bro and my download speed never got this better! Imagine I used to have about 40kbps... And when I checked my client was hungry for bandwidth at over 250kbps! And so I added the latest episode of Heroes (Season 2 Episode 11). It got even better at over 300kbps! Probably because there were many seeds and leechers. So whenever the episodes are released I really have to grab them fast coz the seeds and leechers are peaking at 1,000 plus! This might have made it faster. Cool

But oh boy! Downloading was never this fun before!


Gotta watch the episodes muna! See yah later!

0 comments: