Saturday, February 2, 2008

First week at Harte-Hanks

One word: BUSY
Synonym: HECTIC

Description:

The work area is enclosed. You see no windows. You don't see the outside world. You have no view of a sunrise or a sunset. You barely feel that you have to eat. There's alotta food! You barely notice that you have to go home. Work. Work. Work. With open internet access I wasn't able to BLOG at all. There is no MSN IM and YM. The Lotus Notes Mail is better than the TELUS/Amber Webmail. I am surrounded by men! I did not get to see my friends. I barely talked to them. I received an escalation. I have to let go of a QA (downsize). Told that I only have 1 QA for a single account with 3 LOBs and about 30 agents. Goodluck!


The worst, NO OUTGOING Phone Calls like I used to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you work in a call center?

Rachel said...

Yes, I am. Harte-Hanks and TELUS have Call Centers.

Anonymous said...

Be careful at this company, it is known for stretching it's employees to their limits.

Anonymous said...

This is not true. Working in Harte and Hanks is like not working at all. Please don't make any bad stories about the company give others their source of income.

Rachel said...

If you feel like you are not working at all then that is concerning hahaha HH Philippines is toxic. I have not gone to an account that is not. And I hope comments were not left anonymous.