Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogger, The Blog!

I guess this is my first online blog slash journal. I cannot remember of any that I have signed-up for (or created or whatever you may call its creation be) before. I have had volumes of journals on paper though which I have written mostly of boys... I was in university then. And it felt more like of an obligation to me that time that I have had something to write on it on a daily basis and it has pestered me. And so I STOPPED!

Looking back, it has contained stories of my crushes, my friends, my romanticized love and the like... I am sleepy now...

Oh well, look at what I have done today for the past hours!!! Flood my first blog with quizzes telling something about myself. It has proven to be right, some are generalists, but seems okay to perk up my mind, jolt me off my seat, knock me off a bit, and make me smile.

I have to go to work early. So I have to snooze now... And when I get back I will tell you more about Kevin...

By the way, Nica said that we keep a blog coz we wanted it secretly read... I for one was inspired by Jose Rizal... Kept his life in books, got it read. Now it is part of the Philippined Educational system! *blech *blech* blech*

Oh Kevin, yeah. I remember telling you about this. Kevin and I have been texting for some time now. And this guy at his young age is driving me nuts with his whines and the pressure of wanting to see me and be with me. We are texting now and he has said his "I love you" like how many times now! And he is just mad! Kevin doesn't know that I already have an idea that he's BI... He has been acting weird. He feels that we are into it already! hay... Anyway, be as it may I find some joy with this craze. It tickles my senses from time to time. It entertains me. And this is the age of technology.Welcome to cyber world! I love you too my cyber boyfriend! hahahaha
Let's get it on!

And oh yeah, not to forget... Who the hell gave me this inkling idea of blogging? Nobody else but Lourdes!!! Annalou- I hate you!
Kidding aside, I was moved by the contents of her blog and her thoughts. And I have come to realize what we have in common... I reminisced... My heart was torn again as I remembered the days that were with Jay... And so we chatted about her blog and about him and about WHATEVER CRAP there is with men until I got my headache!

So AnnaLou- THANKS for the headache! Bow!