Sunday, January 27, 2008

Split personality

Female persona:

The craze on my SMART mobile has gone down since Kevin and I last night had disagreement over certain issues. He said that he cancelled sending his pic to my email coz he was unsure if I were being true to him or not and that he doesn't know me at all and wanted to be "safe." And so we're back to the old topic of him coming over and pressuring me to go home just to see me. Kevin has been behaving so childish. He simply is my textmate anyway. And he really is young. He is acting so feminine. So I quit.

Male persona:

Cesar - this kid from *censored* website lives just nearby (Greenland) and was keeping my GLOBE mobile alive with his messages day-in and day-out. So leaving Kevin silent on the other phone was okay. He just came from a break-up and was so early on the rebound. As a kid he has admitted to missing then liking then eventually falling in-love with me much like an instant coffee. I don't care if he's young (in fact very young), it's merely a get-away anyway. What I liked was his intelligent thoughts on matters that we talk about. He makes sense. It means that I can talk about something and he genuinely understands. We are running at almost the same wavelength. My intelligence is not stupefied and challenged. Apart from this he simply is adorably sweet.

0 comments: