Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday madness

Thet (Patrick) and I were texting this evening about Jay, my estranged, fictitious, begrudging, morose, rancorous and sardonic boyfriend, and he was sharing his virulent feelings about him. And so we have shared whatever stories we had on how we knew Jay and it seems like we know him of the same contumacious persona. Well, GOD knows whoever he is and whatever tumultuous wrath he has brought to mankind and I no longer care whatever hostile shit he does! It was kind-a strange though coz Thet was Jay's buddy and it is idiosyncratic that we were talking about this "mad stranger" in a bad light. Thet happened to ask why I chose Jay over him that time when we've all met. How cheeziee!!!

My attention was brought back to the tips for the heart broken and getting over and moving on stuff by my new textmate from this site that I have been eves-dropping on. And these articles indeed have taught me to weather the emotional storm that I am in, to believe in my self and to get on loving my self even more. I shared with him the same articles that I have been reading that has made my emotions stronger and driven me to get out real fast.

The highlight of the sharing process on the "moving-on and letting-go" topic was the NO CONTACT CONTRACT. It goes to say that we as broken hearted and recently separated individuals MUST NOT at all cost get in touch with the assholes in our past and never to orchestrate any elaborate accidental meeting with the, again, asshole.

This said I will have to end my day soon coz Bam is already here and I am starving to death!

So to the chosen few chauvinist pigs in the world--- YOU ROCK!!! Get a gun and kill yourself!

Appended:
Bam and I went to St. Francis Square Mall and dropped by the alley on the outskirts of this mall. There we savoured Takoyaki. I have tasted this Japanese deli from Ash while Bam has not. It was also from St. Francis but then Ash bought it from the 2nd level stall inside the mall. Tasted good. That's it. Bam commented that it was like squidballs. Yes Bam, it has squid and vegetables squeezed inside that's why... we also indulged in a serving each of sundae on sugar cone to get some brain freeze for a few minutes!

The shuttle was a few minutes delayed and we arrived at Market Market. I dropped by the Harte-Hanks area. As usual the security of the facility got into my nerves ONLY this time I WAS TAME... I was civilized/urbanized! They sounded more accommodating.

Gang (Edgar Pama) fetched us at MM and we went to his shanty (hahaha kidding Gang). Edgar found shelter near our office. It really is more of a bungalow. Bam and I met Kuya Boy (who really has the resemblance of Boy Abunda, I guess, complementing his age and baldness). Present on the crash pad was a homo couple, Pao and Jayson (whose gender I was unable to anatomize). Pao is effemme. I feel that effemmes are finding it harder to thrive in this society. More so, getting a partner who is real as opposed to those discreet and straight-looking/acting homo persons. For one, while the niche of effemmes are the sounding-straight men, the pa-men's are rejoicing amongst themselves. Given this kind of market for effemmes I have this great frustration that we are always on the brink of maltreatment and exploitation, add to that the stigma that the society inflicts and the oppression that one feels.

Talking about love in this kind of relationship we all agreed that most are fugitive, fly-by-night, fugacious, passing, perishable, and provisional partners. Speaking of perishable you really have to consume them before they expire! From this momentary bliss we cherish whatever the status-quo is because we recognize the inevitability of its end. One has to treasure the moment and live. Simply live. Enjoy. This is an ephemeral relationship. One has to live its episodes. Be prepared for its spasmodic nature.

0 comments: