Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kowtable Kowts

  • We go through life thinking someone else will make us happy. But we're wrong. Happiness is our job. We just need someone else to share it with.
    ~Diana
  • .i.LOVE.you.RALPH. (repeated 8 times)
    ~Cesar
  • I am wanted by many
    I am looking at some
    I am taken by none
    But I am waiting for one
    ~Troy
  • hmmm.. I wish you were mine
    ~Cesar
  • .wala. i like you lang.
    ~Cesar
  • .seriously. i think im starting to fall for you
    ~Cesar
  • A Little Girl's Prayer:
    Dear Lord,
    Please send clothes for the poor women who don't even have bra and panties in my kuya's magazine.
    Amen.
    ~Jay (my brother)
  • .i dunno. bsta everytime i read your messages my heart beats so fast e
    ~Cesar
  • When I think about what love has brought me I remember the times that my only refugee was alcohol. It helped me forget about my pain and my misery. I forgot about the person I have given the power to hurt me. Experience has taught me to be wise and I keep with me one hard earned lesson amidst my drunken stupor--- giving too much of myself to somebody is almost the same as suicide.
    ~Diana
  • When I was in Grade school my teacher told me to write what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote "HAPPY." She told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told her she didn't understand life.
    ~George
  • Don't make the same mistake twice. Marami pang kasalanan jan, try mo yung iba.
    ~Troy
  • It's better to enjoy life committing MISTAKES and LEARN rather than PLAYING SAFE in your entire life and learned NOTHING at all.
    ~Troy
  • If only words were that easy to speak. If only wounds heal in a matter of seconds. Then, maybe, falling won't hurt like hell and loving won't sound stupid.
    ~Troy
  • Define COMPLICATED. It's when you don't know where you stand in a person's life;
    It's when you're hanging in dead air and knowing you can be thrown off anytime;
    It's when you're like more than friends but not really and;
    It's like you're lovers when it's really otherwise.
    Sometimes you would want to wish to have never met the person at all but at the back of your mind you're thankful you have.
    ~Troy

0 comments: