Thursday, January 24, 2008

NgaNga Rey

I was thrilled to see Rey last night. It has been a few years since we've met, drank, spent some time to bond and a lot more...

Bam and I met in the office last night. Bam was getting bored and he wanted some night out. From Discovery we went to Market Market and there I met with Catyu and Ines to see the new office that I will be occupying. While waiting for Ines, Catyu entertained me. She was so ecstatic that she kept on the talk about the account she's handling, her woes, her real-life office drama, and few other stories as side-dish. My friend and former QA, Ash, is now under her supervision and he was there. He's kind-a busy though. I have seen Catyu as a chatterbox that night and she sounds so like me! She bitches a lot too, this I can feel.

One thing to note with the Harte-Hanks environment is the security of their facility and I hate the OA-ness of the security personnel and the stubborness of the FDA (Front Desk Associate). I would have slapped her. The guard seems more corteous than she was. And God I hate the fact that once I get there full-time I will be using LOTUS Notes which I have no idea about, I will be using Harte-Hanks domain and servers and get outcast from the TELUS world and the worse part--- not being able to make the phone calls when I wanted to using my passcode! The latter I really hate the most and I can sense right now that my freedom is curtailed. Oh yeah, enough of your crap, I know it's for business use! Oh yeah! Who gives a damn shit! I make those phone calls. I don't earn that much. They pay my phone bill! We're quits! That's it!

On a lighter note Ines gave me the freedom to choose the accounts that I wanna have and I hope she stays that way or else it's chaos. Lourds and I were really lax coz we kow each other, how we work and stuff. Ines is fairly new to me and I hate how soft-spoken she is. I wanna have the flexibility of my schedule given the tasks that we have for as long as I do not run over my commitments, right? So Ines and Lourds, this part is for you! Hope you get to read this! hahahaha

I still have a bit of this headache coz Bam decided to go home on the wee hours of the morning from Rey's place after we drank this room temp beer! *blech* And GOD I was very sleepy already.

So this is how I title my blog entries--- I called it NgaNga Rey yet you have not read much about him! Until next time.

0 comments: