Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Smallville Season 7

Now that's what we call my favorite number!!!! And I have just noticed that the latest episode I watched was of 7-7 (Season 7 Episode 7)... The number 7, I believe, was lucky... Wala lang... I just don't wanna join the hype over the number 8 and go gaggah with the rest of the Chinese community!

And while watching this Smallville episode Kevin was texting and some jerk named Jerome working at ICT in Marikina was also texting about his bigotry and chauvinist pig ideas about women! And enough of this bitch-male coz he is not the highlight of this all... It's all about SMALLVILLE!!!

And so here are a few lines I picked up from the TV show which I fell in-love with all over again!

Episode 5:
Lana: Clark, I just want to grab on to you and never let you go... but one day the world will need you more than I do. And I don't wanna be the one holding you here.
Clark: I'm not going anywhere. For the first time in my life, I have everything I've ever wanted and it's right here on this farm with you.

Episode 6:
Lionel: "...in the darkest hour this soul is replenished and given the strength to continue and endure..."
Episode 7:
Lana: "Clark if I wanted normal I would have rethought the part about dating a guy who shoots fire from his eyes..."
Lana: "I wish you wouldn't look at me like you hadn't seen me before... We will find our way back from this... [Don't] take all of the blames so that you don't taint the image of me that you created...I have to live with the decisions that I've made...I just need to know that you love me... No matter what..."

And now, back to reality. I have had since been tracking these Smallville episodes. I started late so I have to buy the DVDs from its pilot episode to the 5th season and download the rest each time it airs. I remember Jason Escoto and I updating each other on the latest episodes and getting on the race to download it. After some time, I forgot about it. And now, after the gruesome break-up with Jay Arjona I am back into Smallville and finding myself in-love once again... It's just that I have been dying to see Clark and Lana together and get on it! I have been dying to see them kiss and just get intimate!


0 comments: